- A jar of «Bongiovi-Arrabbiata» sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped spinach leaves
- An egg
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup fresh, shredded parmesan
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella
- 500g lean ground beef
- One clove of garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp diced onion
- Muffin pan
Mix together egg, spinach, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic and add ½ cup Bongiovi sauce, ¼ cup mozzarella and ¼ cup parmesan. Form into 8 to 10 large meatballs.
Put a spoonful of sauce in the bottom of each muffin pan. Then you put the meatballs in any shape. The remaining cheese is sprinkled on top.
Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20-30 minutes.
Put a cup of water in the oven. This prevents dehydration.
On a bed of fresh spinach leaves or with your choice of pasta.